Thank you for your interest in supporting CBID. Please join us by giving to the CBID program that means the most to you:
- Directly funds a fellowship in your name for tuition and fees.
- Support highly qualified candidates who would not otherwise be able to attend.
- Ensure CBID continues to attract the best possible candidates.
CBID-Managed BME Undergraduate Student Design Team Program
- Technology Accelerator Fund provides prototype materials, testing and student travel to clinical and technical meetings; students meet with experts and discuss projects.
- Bridge funding for students to complete projects post-graduation.
- Supports projects with commercial potential; particularly important in attracting follow-on funding for startups.
Design Studio and Incubator
- State of the art design space — a critical element to innovation — a place where bright minds work together for countless hours, in an open and collaborative space that allows for exploration and capture of ideas.
Design Day Sponsorship
The flagship event at Johns Hopkins for medtech innovation and design, BME Design Day gathers hundreds of people from academia, industry, government and venture capital to view CBID-Managed design team projects and hear world-class Keynote Speakers. Your support will fund the yearly BME Design Day event and student awards.
For more information or to discuss supporting CBID, please call Dr. Youseph Yazdi, CBID Executive Director, at 410-516-8006.
Other Methods of Giving